Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let us create this blog in our image.

  What's next?  Where do we go?

  Create.

  And yet, "Good artists copy, while great artists steal." - slaithe
  And, "There is nothing new under the sun." - also slaithe

  In general, I view copyright and patent laws as a means of constricting the flow of consciousness for creating manufactured lack benefiting the few whereas the many suffer.  That very attitude means our people, the men and women of earth, produce much needless suffering that hinders all of us as a whole, in progress.  Whatever is truly beneficial often propagates abundantly as it is abundantly useful.

  In any case while I can't make claims of wholly original content, this venue will be a great means of sharing.  It is by such sharing by others I have prospered to this point and it is only fitting as I happily do so, in turn.

  I love the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment