Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So now what?

  So now I'm a raw vegan.  Health had me go raw. Intrepidity had me go vegetarian.  Spirituality had me go vegan.

  So I've yet to get in the state of flow for manifesting my material needs for self sustenance.  Granted, my upbringing and subscription to the rearing thereof had my vision and goals beyond this time, for a paradigm I later learned to be more illusion based on exoteric teachings.  My relationship status, included.  In short, very careful, I've been!

  At the same time it's saved me a lot of heartache, positioning myself on the "sidelines" as it were, objectively observing the outcome many others garnered and at least avoiding those ends I found undesirable.

  So I am thankful to those who have produced their energies that brought me to this point.   Those of consciousness who have shown me great patience and guidance.  Those of spirituality who pursue in their way forging against the unreceptive masses knowing there are relatively few but worthy ones who are searching for their wisdom and benevolent acts.

  So as I sit in my relative without I am grateful for what I am with.  Where do I want to go, from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment